We’re always looking for experienced, ethical and compassionate psychologists to join the team. If you’re seeking a challenging though rewarding working environment, drop us an email!
We are looking for psychologists who have:
- Experience and confidence working independently with a wide range of presenting issues;
- EMDR trained (full EMDRAA member);
- Somatic psychotherapy training (eg Somatic Experiencing or similar);
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills, ability to be both independent and consultative when required;
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and group/individual supervision;
- A Masters or Doctoral degree psychology;
- Current endorsement as a fully registered psychologist with AHPRA;
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare;
- Professional and public indemnity insurance;
- Current Working With Children check and national police check;
- Access to their own laptop and printer;
- The capacity to see clients at least two, mornings, afternoons and evenings per week (Mon-Fri) with the potential to expand from there.
If you have any questions about the position please email the Clinical Director and Principal Psychologist , Helen Werts at email@example.com